Air Duct Cleaning
Air Duct Cleaning is an important component of your overall home or business maintenance.
We are happy that you chose us. You can be confident that you made the right choice. Many companies out there today claim to be professional air duct cleaners, but many do not have the appropriate tools, knowledge to get the job done right or the expertise and qualifications. The companies that do have the proper equipment and knowledge seem to treat every house and customer the same, and perform unnecessary services, which increases costs for home or business owners.
Our Approach Is Different
Did you know that the air ducts in your home or business do not require cleaning every year? If you have small children or pets, AirFresh recommends
cleaning the air ducts once every 2 to 3 years, and in some cases, once every 4 to 5 years is sufficient.
Also, you do not necessarily have to clean the whole air duct system, because most of the dirt and dust collects within the supply lines. If you are using quality air filters, then there is a good chance that your supply lines will remain clean.
In order to save you time and money by not performing unnecessary tasks, AirFresh’s technicians will inspect your air duct vents prior to cleaning. At that time, we will show you the results and suggest what needs to be done, according to each individual situation and project.
What To Expect
Below is a general outline of what you can expect when you hire AirFresh to clean your air ducts.
- AirFresh will send a technician to your home or business to inspect your air ducts using audio-visual equipment. Our technicians will suggest the best course of action after viewing the videotapes. Our technicians will also provide a cost estimate at that time.
- AirFresh technicians will ask that you switch off your heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system.
- AirFresh technicians will remove furnace filters, wrapping them in plastic, and they will reinstall them to separate the supply and return side of your system. Separating the supply and return side will enable technicians to achieve a vacuum or negative pressure within the air duct system.
- AirFresh technicians will cut access holes in the main trunks and connect to the collection unit. If necessary, they will install zone bags to achieve the maximum negative pressure available.
- AirFresh will start the collection unit and check for proper airflow.
- AirFresh will start with the return side of your system and close all registers (using plastic tape to create a maximum vacuum effect in the ducts). We will then remove one return grill (starting with the furthest register from the collection unit) and insert air whip into the airline. Once the airline has been cleaned, we will reinstall the grill and close it off with tape. The same process gets repeated on all of the return side registers. If required, the same process will be repeated on the supply side of your unit.
- AirFresh will clean the main trunk lines; additional access holes may be cut into the main trunk lines to reach the furthest spots of the system. Mechanical spinning brushes and compressed air will be used to clean the main trunk lines.
- AirFresh will seal all access holes and inspect the air ducts.
- AirFresh will then turn the HVAC system on to make sure it is functioning and performing properly.
- All of our AirFresh technicians will remove their belongings and clean up the work site area afterwards.
Please fill out the contact form below to send us your questions, thoughts, comments or suggestions. You can also use the form to schedule an appointment for a free no-obligation cost estimate and a member of our team will respond to your request within 24-hours.